Friday 29 June 2012

Canadian Glossybox June 2012

I got my June Glossybox yesterday and I was finally able to pick it up from the post office this evening! We got lucky this month : 4 full size products! This month's Glossybox is all about summer. This is what's in my box (The descriptions are from the GB product card)

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

The first item is the Bioré Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser. It's a full size product (200 mL) and can be bought in stores for $9.99. Have skin that can't make up it's mind? Achieve the clean you want without disturbing natural moisture your skin needs, more balanced skin in just two weeks! This is great because I do have combination skin and I've never tried Bioré products before.

Also, there is a sample of Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. Pore strips are the deepest way to clean your pores. In just one use , you remove a week's worth of built up dirt and it only takes 10 minutes! They retail for $9.99 for 8 strips.

Photobucket


Then there's the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch sunscreen lotion with SPF 55. This is a deluxe size product. Ultra light and fast absorbing and voted #1 best feeling sunscreen by Canadian Dermatologists. Contains Helioplex which provides photostable UVA and UVB protection/ Who doesn't need sunscreen in the summer?! I sure need it!. It retails at full size (80mL) for $15.99

There's also a deluxe sample of the Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex. I don't have wrinkles yet.. well maybe small ones! But i'll definitely give this product a try. My mom always says that's never too early to start taking care of your skin! Advanced micro fillers instantly smooth the look of fine lines. The anti-aging formula with a BioPeptide and B3 complex hydrates and improves the appearance of deep lines in the just 14 days! The full size (50 mL) retails for $30.99

Photobucket


Next in the box is a full size bottle (150mL) of the Wella Professionals Ocean Spiritz. I love Wella products so Im looking forward to testing this out. I love that it's a full size product. It retails for $16.99. Free your hair with irresistible chunky texture achieving that matte carefree beachy hair look. Available exclusively in salons!

Photobucket

Next is a Gillette Venus Embrace Razor. Now I normally wouldn't get very excited about a razor but I actually needed a new one so I'm glad that I don't need to go out and buy one. Get Ready for the shave fit for a goddess. Our first women's razor created with 5 blades hugs every curve to get virtually every hair, even bikini hair! An ultra close and incredible Venus smoothness It retails for $13.43
Photobucket
This last product is surely the dark horse in the box. Not only will I NOT use this product .. I don't know anyone who would so I don't know what I'd do with it! It's the Covergirl Flipstick Blendable lip duo in Minx. One side is a golden color whereas the other side is a dark brown shade. Totally not colors for my complexion and skin tone! It retails for $12.50... Glad that's money I didn't spend!

Photobucket Photobucket


Well that's it for the June 2012 Glossybox. It's not the best box but atleast I will be using most of the products!

If you're interested in signing up to receive a Glossybox every month for $15 (includes shipping and handling) use my referral link here: http://www.glossybox.ca/invitation/MTE4NTE=?utm_source=Customers&utm_medium=link&utm_term=MTE4NTE=&utm_campaign=Refer-a-friend/

xx

J

2 comments:

Kristelle said...

I was so disappointed by the lipstick colour too! Nobody wear brown/bronzey lipstick since what.. 20 years? I don't even know why Cover Girl added this shade to the line, shame on the girl/guy who said 'hey, let's add a brownish copper shade!'. I was excited to try that product but NOT this shade, nooooo way! lol

jaeleestar said...

I'm disappointed in the color, especially because I have very plump lips and light skin it would just look ... awful. A friend of mine did recommend to try using it as a cream eyeshadow instead. Although I don't like using cream eyeshadows in the summer (too greasy!) I have to try to make use of this color somehow!